Roofclamp™ Standing Seam Roofclamps are a high quality clamp that can be used to connect Unistrut to standing seam ribs up to 1.5″ wide. The Roofclamp™ comes in two sizes the RC and RCT. The aluminum RoofClamp™ utilizes a Stainless Steel oval tipped screw that does not pierce or penetrate the panel; therefore it will not void the manufacturer warranty. The attachment of the clamp is in one piece instead of two and for extra strength, it has three set screws instead of just one or two. It is fast and easy to install and will last the life of the roof.
Roofclamp™ RCT is the heavy duty version of the roofclamp standing seam blocks. The RCT block is often used to connect Unistrut Roofwalk systems to standing seam roof. The one profile RCT can handle a wide range of standing seam roof profiles.
- The RCT can fit “T” seams up to 1.5″ wide.
- Interior dimensions measure 1″W x 1 3/8″H with .5″H x 1.5″W seam channel.
- Three 1 1/4” X 3/8” cupped nose set screws.
- Cupped nose set screws form button lock.
- One 3/8” threaded mounting hole on top.
- MUST NOT BE USED FOR FALL PREVENTION.