P3254 thru P3270 - Concrete Insert (16 in - 20 ft) - Standard Duty
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.
12 Gauge Concrete Insert (Channel Style)
Unistrut's P3200 Series Concrete Insert is ideal for anchoring structures and supports to concrete. This product allows easy installation before the concrete is poured, and attachment anywhere along its length using 1-5/8" Fittings, Channel Nuts or other products. It is perfect for applications that may need to be re-configured or re-anchored.
This product may be used for anchorage on ceilings, floors or walls. Being a pre-pour installation, it is ideal for applications with cracked concrete concerns and avoids the creation of Silica Dust during installation (see OSHA 29 CFR §1926.1153 and 29 CFR §1910.1053). It is also OPA approved for seismic bracing applications (reference pages 5-7 & 5-8).
Channel dimensions are 1 5/8" wide x 1 3/8" deep x 12 ga. thick. Embedment tabs are spaced at 8" O.C. and have an embedment depth of 2-7/8". The product may be supplied with Back Plates, End Caps and a Closure Strip to prevent concrete seepage into the channel, per the options below.
Our P3200 Series is available in Pre-Galvanized (PG), Hot-Dip Galvanized (HG), Plain (PL), and Stainless Steel (SS).
- "NC" Suffix - No Closure Strip, with End Caps & Back Plates
- "WC" Suffix - With Closure Strip, End Caps & Back Plates
- "X" Suffix - No Closure Strip, no End Caps, with Back Plates
- Includes closure and end caps unless otherwise requested.
- P3280 end cap used with distance to first anchor is up to 2" (51 mm).
- P3704 end cap is used when end distance to first anchor is over 2" (51 mm).
- Nail or anchor inserts to forms every 16" (406.4 mm) to 24" (609.6 mm).
- Anchors are 8" (203.3 mm) on center.
- Design loads, where shown, are based on 3,000 PSI concrete, unless noted.
- Safety factor = 3.0.
Materials & Finishes - Standard:
- Pregalvanized (PG): Conforms to ASTM A653 SS GR 33, G90.
- Unistrut Defender (DF): Conforms to ASTM A1046 SS GR 33
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HG): Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, Finish conforms to ASTM A123
- Perma-Green (GR): Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, E-Coat finish
- Perma-Gold (ZD): Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, Finish conforms to ASTM B633, Type II SC3
- Plain (PL): Conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33
Materials & Finishes - Special Metals:
- Stainless Steel, Type 304 (SS): ASTM A240, Type 304 *
- Stainless Steel, Type 316 (ST): ASTM A240, Type 316 *
- Aluminum (EA): ASTM B221, Type 6063-T6 (Extruded) *
* These materials have different physical properties and performance characteristics. Please contact us for design support.
- Quote Only: