Stainless Steel Unistrut
In an effort to serve customers in all markets, Unistrut offers many of our channels and fittings in stainless steel. Stainless Steel Unistrut is a high quality, corrosion resistant material that is ideal for outdoor applications, waste water treatment facilities, and other corrosive environments. Stainless Steel offers 5 times the corrosion protection over the hot-dipped galvanized Unistrut. For pharmaceutical, food processing, and other clean room applications, Unistrut offers a stainless steel Food Grade Strut product line.
Unistrut metal framing is available in several grades of stainless steel, including Type 304 (SS), Type 316 (ST), and Type 321. Stainless Steel channel load data is the same as the steel channel sections.
Stainless Steel Unistrut offers the longest anticipated service life of any steel channel or fittings in the Unistrut family. Whether you need to support a pipe in a waste water treatment facility, electrical conduits in a food processing wash down area, or a battery rack in a coastal environment; Unistrut’s stainless steel supports will endure the harshest of environments.
Typical Markets that use Stainless Steel Strut:
- Wastewater Treatmant Plants
- Oil and Gas Processing Facilities
- Power Plants
- Industrial Rooftop Applications
- Any Outdoor application in high salinty Enviornments (Gulf Coast, Pacific Coast)
- Off Shore Drilling Platforms
- Food Processing
- Clean Rooms
- Chemical Plants
Food Grade Stainless Unistrut
Food Grade Strut is a patented system for mounting pipe and conduit in sanitary food processing applications.This system includes a series of stainless steel struts, u-bolts, and brackets for installing pipe and conduit on vertical surfaces (wall mount strut) and horizontal surfaces (trapeze mount strut).
The Food Grade Strut® sanitary mounting system is widely used throughout the food processing industry to mount sanitary dairy tubing, schedule pipe, rigid conduit, EMT, Ocal®, copper pipe and more to walls, ceilings, structures, machinery, etc.
Unistrut Channel and Fittings Available in Stainless Steel
Channels available in 304 Stainless:
- P1000 (Solid or Slotted)
- P1001 SS (Solid or Slotted)
- P3300 SS (Solid or Slotted)
- P3301 SS
- P4100 SS (Solid or Slotted)
- P5500 SS (Solid or Slotted)
- P5000 SS (Solid or Slotted)
- P6000 SS
- P7000 SS
Fittings Available in 304 Stainless Steel
- Concrete Inserts (P3270, P3370, P3754, and P3165)
- Trolleys (P2950)
- Channel Nuts (P1008, P1010, P3008, P3010, P1006-1420, P3006-1420, and more)
- Cushioned Clamp Systems
- Beam Clamps (P2785, P2786, P2787)
- Standard OD Pipe/Conduit Clamps (P1111 Series and P2070 Series)
- Flat Plate Fittings (P1065, P1031, P1028, P1036)
- Post Bases (P2072A and P2941)
- 90° Degree Fittings (P1068, P1325)
- All Thread Rod (1/2″ and 3/8″ Stainless Steel Threaded Rod)
NOTE: Type 316 stainless is also available for most products. Contact us for specific component availability in 316 Stainless.