P3349, P3350, P3351 - Concrete Insert (3 in - 6 in) - Light Duty
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.
(You save )
- Includes closure and end caps unless otherwise requested.
- P3380 end cap used with distance to first anchor is up to 2" (51 mm).
- P3703 end cap is used when end distance to first anchor is over 2" (51 mm).
- Nail or anchor inserts to forms every 16" (406.4 mm) to 24" (609.6 mm).
- Anchors are 8" (203.3 mm) on center.
- "NC" Suffix - No Closure Strip, with End Caps & Back Plates
- "WC" Suffix - With Closure Strip, End Caps & Back Plates
- "X" Suffix - No Closure Strip, no End Caps, with Back Plates
Materials & Finishes - Standard:
- Pregalvanized (PG): Conforms to ASTM A653 SS GR 33, G90.
- Unistrut Defender (DF): Conforms to ASTM A1046 SS GR 33
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HG): Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, Finish conforms to ASTM A123
- Perma-Green (GR): Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, E-Coat finish
- Perma-Gold (ZD): Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, Finish conforms to ASTM B633, Type II SC3
- Plain (PL): Conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33
Materials & Finishes - Special Metals:
- Stainless Steel, Type 304 (SS): ASTM A240, Type 304 *
- Stainless Steel, Type 316 (ST): ASTM A240, Type 316 *
- Aluminum (EA): ASTM B221, Type 6063-T6 (Extruded) *
* These materials have different physical properties and performance characteristics. Please contact us for design support.
- Quote Only: